Visa d’or franceinfo: Award for the Best Digital News Story
sponsored by France Médias Monde (FMM), France Télévisions (FTV), Radio France & the french National Audiovisual Institute (INA)
For the seventh year, Visa pour l’Image-Perpignan will have the Visa d’or franceinfo: Award for the Best Digital News Story, organized with support from France Médias Monde, France Télévisions, Radio France and the French National Audiovisual Institute (INA), all public broadcasting media.
The scope of the award covers virtual reality, interactivity and editorial video work released via social media. In the context of non-stop news around the world, the Visa d’or franceinfo: Award for the Best Digital News Story recognizes an idea, content and original work offering an interesting angle and perspective on the news. The prize money of €8,000 is funded by France Médias Monde, France Télévisions, Radio France and the French National Audiovisual Institute (INA).
You can download the 2022 Rules and form above.
- 2021 « The Amazon, Giver of Life. Unleashes the Pandemic », produced by The New York Times, and features photography by Tyler Hicks, written by Julie Turkewitz and Manuela Andreoni.
- 2020 « Féminicides - Mécanique d’un crime annoncé », produced by Le Monde, and features photography by Camille Gharbi.
- 2019 « Made in France », by Mathias Destal, Lorenzo Tugnoli, Michel Despratx, Aliaume Leroy, Tom Flanery & Geoffrey Livolsi.
- 2018 « Koglweogo - Miroir d’une faillite d’État » by Valentine Van Vyve (journalist) & Olivier Papegnies / Collectif Huma (photographer)
- 2017 « Warm waters, Kamchatka » by Vlad Sokhin
- 2016 «Fatima's drawings» by Magnus Wennman & Jenny Svenberg Bunnel